Harshada was born in India and was nurtured in a middle-class Hindu family. However, there is no information regarding the age of Harshada Sawant. While Harshada paced ahead in her career, she is now working as the Sr. Editor with CNBC Awaaz. But, before starting her journey with the news channel, she gained experience with TV Today Network Ltd.
Harshada Sawant Biography
Harshada Sawant was born in India and raised in a traditional Hindu family. She completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a well-known college in Pune. Moreover, she also completed her Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from the Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication.
Soon after completing her higher studies, Harshada started working as a correspondent with TV Today Network Ltd. But, in October 2004, she discontinued working with the news channel and joined CNBC-TV 18. Initially, she began her journey with the news channel as a Principal Correspondent and an Anchor. Later, she was appointed as an Associate Editor, and now she is a Sr. Editor with CNBC.
|Full Name||Harshada Sawant|
|Designation||Sr. Editor – CNBC Awaaz|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
Harshada always delivers the news and hosts many shows skillfully and with great confidence. As the journalist is health conscious, she likes to keep fit daily.
|Height in Centimetres||Will Update|
|Height in Metres||Will Update|
|Height in Feet||Will Update|
|Weight in Kg||Will Update|
Also Check: CNBC Awaaz Anchors Names List: Male And Female News Anchors 2023
Harshada Sawant Family and Education
Born in India, Harshada was brought up in a traditional Hindu family. As her parents took great care of her, they have always been by her side and supported her dreams. However, there’s little information that we could find regarding her parents and her siblings.
After completing her studies till the 10th standard, Harshada pursued her Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a good college. When she started her studies, she took Marketing, Management, and related support services as her major subjects. In 2001, the journalist also pursued her Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC).
|Harshada’s Mother name||Will Update|
|Harshada’s Father name||Will Update|
|Harshada’s Siblings||Will Update|
Marital Status of Harshada Sawant
Even after Harshada has settled in her life, she has not yet thought about her marriage. But, if she finds a good man from a well-cultured family, she may think about getting married.
Harshada Sawant Career
Soon after pursuing her higher studies, Harshada started working as a Correspondent with TV Today Network Ltd. As she worked with the channel between 2002 and 2004, she extensively covered business and sports. Moreover, she also presented numerous reports on banking, capital markets and more.
After quitting her job with TV Today Network Ltd., Harshada began working as an Anchor and a Principal Correspondent with CNBC-TV 18 in October 2004. Later, she was appointed as the Deputy Editor in July 2017. Soon after a period, the journalist began working as an Associate Editor with the news channel.
Presently, she has been working with CNBC-TV18 as a Sr. Editor since May 2018. Apart from everything else, Harshada also played the role of a host for many daily and weekly shows. These include Traders Hotline, the Market Hour, Akhri Sauda, Midcap Mantra, and Awaaz Entrepreneur.
Harshada Sawant Accomplishments
Harshada was honoured with the ‘Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism’ Award in December 2017. As the Indian Express Group gave this award, she was known for contributing to the special series on innovators across India.
Harshada Sawant Net Worth
Since the start of her career, Harshada has always been drawing a decent salary. Her net worth is not known.
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Will Update|
|Net Worth in Dollars||Will Update|
Social Media Profiles of Harshada Sawant
Like many news anchors across the nation, Harshada also updates her followers on social media. So, let’s glimpse through what the news anchor often posts on different social media platforms.
Facts Regarding Harshada Sawant
- Harshada Sawant was one of the speakers at the NASSCOM Product Conclave. While this conclave was organized in Bangalore, it was held between the 26th and 27th of October 2016.
- If you go through the videos on YouTube, you will come across Harshada speaking on investment ideas and numerous investment strategies. While the CNBC Network, along with IIFL Securities, launched the drive, ‘Stay Home Stay Invested’, they are urging the investors to take care of their health and wealth.
- According to Harshada’s LinkedIn profile, the news anchor has completed a certified course on ‘Advanced Open Water Driver’. As she was pursuing this course, it was presented by PADI.
- With the aid and support of Innofest, CNBC Awaaz took up an editorial initiative in 2016. Moreover, the entire journey was shown on CNBC Awaaz in the form of a five-part series. But, in August 2016, Harshada took up an assignment under the name ‘Innovation Quotient in India’. Moreover, the journalist was on a journey of one month and had coved five states to interview the innovators. She also focused on showcasing the work of individuals still working in Deep Technology and introducing innovations to optimize the farmers’ productivity.
- Besides ‘Innovation Yatra’, Harshada was also actively involved with ‘Startup Rajdhani’. As the team conducted this project between July 2015 and August 2015, it presented why Bangalore is the start-up capital. Furthermore, the series also presents the challenges and opportunities that Bangalore faces in the current era. On the other hand, the series also focuses on presenting a report and event featuring the most famous names of the start-ups.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, Harshada hosted the show ‘Awaaz Entrepreneur’. In addition to Amit Agarwal, the Country Head of Amazon India, and Sudhir Metha, the leader of PPCR, the journalist also participated in the program, ‘COVID-19 MOBILIZING RESOURCES’.
Harshada has been working in journalism for more than 15 years. As the journalist has years of work experience, she has covered more about Corporate India, policies and the stock market.
Yes, Harshada Sawant has been active on many social media platforms. If you want to know more about her social media posts, you can visit her profiles on Facebook and Twitter.
Currently, Harshada is working with CNBC Awaaz as a Sr. Editor. Apart from storytelling, Harshada has skills in broadcasting and editing news.