Meenakshi Joshi Age
|Meenakshi Joshi Age||31 years|
What is the Age of Meenakshi Joshi?
Meenakshi Joshi was born on 4th November and she is currently working with India TV as a news anchor. But, before she started her journey with the news channel, she worked with many channels like News Express, Focus News, and a few more.
Biography of Meenakshi Joshi
Meenakshi Joshi has been working in the field of journalism for more than ten years. Soon after completing her education, she started working with DIGI and now she is working with India TV.
|Full Name||Meenakshi Joshi|
|Date of Birth||4th November|
|Husband Name||Akhilesh Anand|
Personality of Meenakshi Joshi
Meenakshi always looks presentable when she delivers the news on television. Beyond this, the news anchor always prefers to wear traditional apparel when facing the camera. While Meenakshi’s height is 5 feet 5 inches, her body weight equals 55 kg. Apart from this fact, Meenakshi also has a small tattoo on her right arm.
|Height in centimetres||168 cm|
|Height in metres||1.68 m|
|Height in feet||5 feet 5 inches|
Family And Education
Born on 4th November, Meenakshi Joshi was brought up in a middle-class Hindu family settled in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. While her parents were taking great care of Meenakshi, she was raised with her brother, Devansh Joshi and sister, Piyushree Shukla.
Currently, Piyushree is working as a teacher at Rajmata Krishna Kumari Public School, which imparts education for girls. Moreover, Meenakshi has always respected her father and mother, Puloma Das Joshi. At present, her mother is working as a Director with Sangeet Kala Niketan, which is situated in Jodhpur.
Soon after completing her early education at Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls Public School, Meenakshi completed her secondary education from the Education Board of Rajasthan. Additionally, she also completed her Bachelor’s in Economics and History and pursued a post graduate course in Classical Indian Vocal Music.
|Meenakshi’s Mother’s name||Puloma Das Joshi|
|Meenakshi’s Father’s name||Not Known|
|Meenakshi’s Siblings||Devansh Joshi and Piyushree Shukla|
|School||Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls Public School|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in Economics and History|
Meenakshi Joshi Married Life
As Meenakshi settled in her life, she got married with Akhilesh Anand. Like her, Akhilesh also works as a news anchor with the most popular news channel, ABP News. Besides, Meenakshi is also nurturing her daughter, Aaradhya Anand, while she is living with her husband.
Career of Meenakshi Joshi
After completing her higher studies, Meenakshi thought of starting her career in journalism. Initially, she commenced her career and started playing the role of a news anchor with a local cable network, DIGI. But, as she gained a few years of experience, she also worked with news channels like Focus News, India News, and News Express.
With her experience taken into consideration, India TV later thought about appointing Meenakshi as a news anchor. While she started working with India TV in July 2012, she started hosting a program related to yoga in 2020. In this program, she used to walk the viewers through different yoga poses of Baba Ramdev.
Apart from everything else, Meenakshi is also known for lending her voice to a radio program named ‘Yuvavani’. She is also known for hosting the show, ‘Mukaabla’, which is shown on television at 5 pm.
News Regarding Meenakshi Joshi
- According to news in September 2022, Meenakshi gave a reply to the questions people raised when ‘Team India’ was selected for cricket matches. She stated in her tweet that the Congress Leader was angry for not including some individuals in the cricket team. She also stated that people must not consider religion while watching the sport. Apart from not being good for the nation, it is also not good for the game.
- Way back in 2020, India TV thought about celebrating International Women’s Day differently. While the team was at the Noida Police Station, the police considered appointing Meenakshi as an ACP for a day. During that day, the Noida Police also built an awareness regarding a safe environment for people across different regions. But, Meenakshi interacted with many women and motivated them to live for themselves.
Meenakshi Joshi Net Worth
While Meenakshi is still working with India TV, she has been earning around Rs. 5 to 6 lakhs every month. But her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million or INR 8.2 crore. These facts imply that the news anchor has always led an affluent lifestyle.
|Meenakshi Joshi Net Worth in Rupees||Rs. 8.2 crores (estimated)|
|Net Worth in Dollar||1 million USD (estimated)|
Hobbies And Interests
Meenakshi always keeps herself busy whenever she has free time. In addition to singing, she also likes to write poetries and watch movies of different genres. Besides, she also keeps herself busy reading books and novels. As the journalist is quite conscious about her physical health, she always tries to stay fit and follow a healthy diet.
Even when Meenakshi has been watching television for a long time, she always appreciates the presentation style of the journalist Rajat Sharma. Chiralekha and Gunahon Ke Devtaare also some books she has liked reading in the past.
Social Media Profile
Like many news anchors, Meenakshi always keeps her followers updated on social media. So, let’s quickly go through what journalist often posts on several social media platforms.
When you observe Meenakshi’s social media account on Facebook, you will come across many candid photos. You will also notice some snaps when the journalist is celebrating festivals.
As go through Meenakshi’s Instagram page, you will observe many posts while she is wearing trendy clothes. Moreover, you will also see many photos when she is doing yoga.
On Twitter, Meenakshi posts more about the show, ‘Muqaabla’. Additionally, you will also observe some photos when she is with her friends.
Facts Regarding Meenakshi Joshi
- In addition to various hobbies, Meenakshi also likes to write blogs. If you go through her Facebook profile, you will notice a blogspot on WordPress. However, she has not updated the site for many years.
- Meenakshi had once presented about the anti CAA rally occurred at the Shaheen Bagh. But, while she was exposing more about the rally, the supporters abused her very badly. Even when the situation grew worse, Meenakshi didn’t stop. Instead, she pushed herself ahead and created an awareness about the happenings at the Shaheen Bagh.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, this journalist answered many questions regarding personal life and isolation. Moreover, you will notice many social media posts regarding this by the hashtag “#AskMeenakshiJoshi’.
- Apart from singing Hindi songs, Meenakshi also likes to sing devotional songs. You will observe her singing ‘Devi Stute’ and ‘Shiv Tandav Stotra’ on Facebook. She also likes to dance to different types of songs.
- This journalist has different perceptions regarding life. She says everyone should focus on positive things and enjoy every moment. This fact is evident in a social media post on Facebook.
- While Meenakshi presents the news in Hindi, she is always known for her sense of humour and her inquisitive character.
- Meenakshi always likes to wear stylish clothes and pace ahead with the contemporary era. This journalist also likes to travel if she takes a long break from her usual schedule.
Meenakshi is presently working with India TV as a news anchor since July 2012. But before joining the news channel team, she worked with News Express, Focus News, and India News.
While Meenakshi is working with India TV, she has been drawing a salary of around Rs. 5 to 6 lakhs.
Yes, Meenakshi had served the role of an ACP for just one day when the team of India TV thought about celebrating International Women’s Day in 2020.
Yes, Meenakshi is leading a married life with her husband, Akhilesh Anand. While both of them are staying in New Delhi, they are taking care of their daughter, Aaradhya Anand.
Like Meenakshi, Akhilesh Anand also works as a news anchor with ABP News.
Yes, Meenakshi has a brother, Devansh Joshi and a sister, Piyushree Shukla.