Rachita Ram Age
|Rachita Ram Age||29 Years old|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 63 Crore|
What is the Age of Rachita Ram?
Rachita Ram was born on 3rd October 1992 in Tumkur in Karnataka. She is 29 years old as of 2022. She went to Niveditha Girls High School for her education and completed her graduation from Christ College, and moved to her passion for acting in Kannada daily soaps. She is highly popular on Instagram as she has 2 million followers with 644 posts.
Bindhiya Ramu, popularly known as Rachita Ram and Dimple girl, works in Kannada films. She is one of the highest-paid actresses in Kannada films. Dimple Girl began her career in the Kannada television serial Arasi from 2007to September 2009. Gradually, she moved to the film industry and debuted with Bulbul in 2013 opposite Darshan. Let us know more about Rachita Ram, the dimple girl of Kannada Films.
|Real Name||Bindhiya Ramu|
|Popularly known as||Rachita Ram and Dimple Girl|
|Date of Birth||3rd October 1992|
|Age||29 years (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||174cms 1.74m 5’8’’|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
Rachita Ram Career and Award
Rachita Ram started her acting career with the television show Benkiyalli Aralida Hoovu in 2010, which was based on a woman who was busy taking care of her family and never got time to live her own life the way she wanted. She also appeared in other serials like Kick Arasi.
In 2013, she debuted in Bulbul (2013), based on a gangster’s daughter who tries to commit suicide as her lover Vijay refuses to love her. Other films like Ambarseesha, Dil Rangeela, Ranna, Rathavara, Jaggu Daba, Bharjari, Jhonny Jhonny Yes Papa etc, were done by her.
In 2016, she appeared in Song Kalidaasa Kannada Meshtru. She was also seen in Laka Laka Lambargini song in 2021. She has also Judged different Kannada shows like Comedy talkies, Majabharatha Season 2,3,4 and Drama Juniors Season 4.
Rachita Ram Awards
|Ranna||63rd Filmfare Award South for Critic’s Best actress.|
|Ranna||5th SIIMA Awards for Best Actress|
|Ayogya||8th SIIMA Awards Zee Kannada Hemmeya for Best Actress|
|Ayogya||Kannadiga Awards 2019 for Best Actress|
|Ayushman Bhava||9th SIIMA Awards for Best Actress|
|Ayushman Bhava||Filmbeat Award for Best Actress Kannada|
Rachita Ram Relationship
Rachit Ram was linked to the different actors, but she never officially announced her relationships. She was rumoured to be in a relationship with Nikhil Kumaraswamy for many years. However, she was also linked with Revathi, but soon the rumours ended. She also stated to IBT that she is open to arranged and love marriage, and her preference for arrange marriage is in her caste, Gowda. After her statement, she was also linked to Dhanveer Gowda, who is from her caste only.
Rachita Ram Family
Rachita Ram belong to a middle-class Hindu family. Her father was profession Bharatanatyam Dancer with 500 performances till date. She is also a classical Bharatnatayam dancer with overall 50 performances. Her mother is a homemaker, and her sister is a Kannada actress.
Rachita Ram Net worth
Rachita Ram’s source of earnings is from the Television show, movies, songs and endorsements. Her net worth in 2021 is 9 million (63 crores). According to reports, she charges 60 Lakhs per film.
Rachita Ram Controversies
- 2014- Bipin Gowda filed a case against Rachita for not returning her Rs 50,000, which she took from him as a loan. However, Rachita also filed the case.
- 2019- She did “I love you” movie in 2019, where she had some bold scenes. While talking about her bold scene, she referred that the director of the movie was Upendra. This happened repetitively in the press which offended Upendra’s wife, Priyanka. Moreover, she blamed Rachita for ruining her husband’s reputation in public. 2021- Rachita landed into a controversy when she was asked by a reporter, “What do people do during their first night of the marriage?” She stated, “So many people here are married. I do not have the intention of embarrassing anyone. But, what do people do after marriage? What do they do? They will romance. That’s what is depicted in the film.” Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce stated that her statement was against the “Culture of India”.
Rachita Ram Social Networks
- Rachita Ram Instagram- Rachita_instaofficial
- Rachita Ram Twitter- RachitaRamDQ
Whatever is good for your soul,do that!🤍 pic.twitter.com/rA7ZN24UqQ— Rachita Ram (@RachitaRamDQ) May 24, 2022
- Rachita Ram Facebook- Rachita Ram
Unusual Facts about Rachita Ram
- Rachita Ram’s real name is Bindhiya Ram!
- She loves to travel around the world, and her favourite destination is Dubai.
- In her leisure time, she loves to take photographs of her surroundings.
- Rachita Ram is a Bollywood movie lover. She loves to watch movies by Raj Kumar and Sridevi.
- Rachita is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and has given 50 Live performances. Her father, K.S.Ramu is also a professional Bharatanatyam Dancer who has given around 500 live performances across India.
- Dimple girl has done different Kannada movies like Pushpaka Vimana, Bharjari, Jaggu Dada, Mukunda Murari, Ranna, Rathavara, Dil Rangeela, bulbul and Ambarisha.
- She gave audition for her debut film Bulbul for the role Kaveri. There were other 200 candidates for the same role, and however, her talent bagged her the film.
- Her family belongs to Bhopal but shifted to Bengaluru, and she grew up and took education there only.
- One of Rachita’s diehard fan made a tatoo on his hand “Rachu style”, that went viral on social networks