Sonal Bhutra Age
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Designation||Sr. Research Analyst and Anchor|
What is the age of Sonal Bhutra?
Sonal Bhutra was born and raised in a traditional and well-cultured family. But, as there’s no information about the date on which Sonal was born, we can’t state her current age. At present, Sonal is working with CNBC TV18 as a Sr. Research Analyst. But, before joining the team of CNBC TV18, she worked with companies like Ernst & Young India and Haribhakti & Co.
Sonal Bhutra Biography
Sonal Bhutra was born and raised in a Hindu family. While her parents nurtured her, she grew up with her elder brother. However, not much is known about her parents and her family members. After pursuing her studies at school, Sonal completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics. Subsequently, she also became a Chartered Account in 2015 and a Company Secretary in 2016.
After completing her higher studies, Sonal started working as a Consultant with Ernst & Young India in 2013. But, after leaving her job with the company, Sonal joined CNBC TV18 as an anchor and Sr. Research Analyst. As she has settled in her life, she is now leading a married life with a man named Mangalam Maloo.
|Full Name||Sonal Bhutra|
|Designation||Sr. Research Analyst and Anchor|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
While Sonal presents herself in many shows and on television, she is always known for her verbal and presentation skills.
|Height in Centimeters||Not known|
|Height in Metres||Not known|
|Height in Feet||Not known|
|Weight in Kg||Not known|
Also Read: Anuj Singhal Age
Family and Education
Sonal Bhutra was born and brought up in India. While she has always been following the traditions of Hinduism, her parents have always supported her at every stage of her life. While she was growing up in her life, she shared a bond with her elder brother. However, there’s no information about her parents and her elder brother.
Soon after her early education, Sonal Bhutra completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics in 2014. While pursuing her graduation, she took Accounting and Finance as her major subjects. A bit later, Sonal became a Chartered Accountant in 2015. She also became a C.S. from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India in 2016.
|Sonal’s Mother Name||Not Known|
|Sonal’s Father Name||Not Known|
|Sonal’s Siblings||Not Known|
|Sonal’s Husband Name||Mangalam Maloo|
|College||H.R College of Commerce and Economics|
Marital Status of Sonal Bhutra
Presently, Sonal is married to a well-settled man named Mangalam Maloo. The journalist tied the knot with Mangalam on 2nd December 2019. At present, her husband is now working with CNBC TV18 as an assistant editor and anchor.
Sonal Bhutra Career
Soon after completing her higher studies, Sonal started working as a volunteer with Mentor Me India in June 2016. After gaining one year of work experience, she started working as an Intern with Haribhakti & Co. in September 2012. While working with the company, Sonal offered risk advisory services to stock brokers in different departments of finance, operations, and more.
As soon as Sonal completed one year, she started working as a Consultant with Ernst & Young India in September 2013. During that year, Sonal started consulting people regarding indirect taxation.
After completing two years with Ernst & Young India, Sonal started working as an Equity Research Associate in August 2016. As she took up the role, Sonal was actively involved with equity research analysis related to the healthcare sector. But, after quitting her job in March 2017, Sonal joined CNBC TV18 as an anchor and Sr. Research Analyst. Presently, she has been working with the news channel for more than five years. Moreover, she is also the anchor of some shows like ‘MidCap Radar,’ ‘Inside Out’ and ‘Power Breakfast.’ As Sonal hosts ‘Inside Out,’ she takes the viewers through the different businesses of various companies.
Also Read: Shruti Mishra Age
Sonal Bhutra Accomplishments
As far as Sonal’s accomplishments are concerned, she was featured on the list of 40 journalists. In those instances, Exchange 4 Media had considered recommending her name and stating it under the list.
Sonal Bhutra Net Worth
As the journalist paces ahead in her career, she has been earning quite well. But there’s no information regarding Sonal’s net worth.
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Not Known|
|Net Worth in Dollars||Not Known|
Hobbies and Interests
Whenever Sonal has free time, she loves to read books. Currently, she has read a book named ‘Keepers of the Kalachakra’ and ‘The Bhagwat Gita.’ This book speaks about spirituality and how the entire world is associated with science. Besides reading books, Sonal likes to paint pictures, sing songs, and perform dances. Dancing eventually keeps the journalist fit and healthy. Moreover, she believes that yoga and meditation can help to enhance the spirituality quotient. On the other hand, Sonal loves traveling and spending time with her entire family if she takes many holidays.
Social Media Profiles of Sonal Bhutra
Like many people worldwide, Sonal also posts frequently on social media. So, let’s check out her social media profiles to know more about what she likes to post.
Facts Regarding Sonal Bhutra
- When Sonal was studying at school, she was honored with the ‘Best Student’ award in January 2011. Such an award was presented by the team at SD Jain Modern School.
- In addition to the shows, Sonal is also interested in speaking about the environment. Under the show ‘Climate Clock,’ Sonal has always been good at covering climate change themes and sustainability.
- While Sonal was studying at school, she topped the school board exams in Surat. But after that, Sonal came to Mumbai to pursue Chartered Accountancy. Apart from everything else, Sonal wanted to pursue journalism at St. Xavier’s. In those instances, she didn’t think about moving ahead with a course in journalism. Instead, she decided to move with equities at Motilal Oswal Equities.
- According to an article on Medium, Sonal has stated that she has traveled to different cities in India. As she was studying from 9th to 12th standard, she was in Surat. However, Sonal shifted to Bhilwara for one year and then to Rajasthan.
- Sonal had never thought about becoming a Chartered Accountant. But, as a Marvadi girl, she thought she must not get into journalism because of the working hours. So, Sonal thought about becoming a Chartered Accountant when she came to Mumbai.
- When Sonal was growing up, she always used to watch CNBC TV18 for the news related to the stock market. This fact might be an inspiration to Sonal to move ahead in journalism.
- Sonal didn’t clear ISCA the first time. But, when she started moving ahead in her life, she understood that it’s always better to give the papers again with a strong mind.
- To keep her mind under control, Sonal thinks that everyone must have a spirituality quotient. Rather, the person can think about meditating to control his or her mind.
Yes, Sonal Bhutra is married to a man named Mangalam Maloo. Her husband also works as an Assistant Editor and an Anchor with CNBC TV18.
Sonal Bhutra has been working in Journalism for more than three years.
Presently, Sonal Bhutra has been working as a Sr. Research Analyst and an Anchor with CNBC TV18.