Urfi Javed was born on 15th October 1997 (25 years as of 2022). She presently works as an actress for web series and numerous television shows.
|Known For||Her bold and bizarre outfits|
Physical Stats & More
With her weight as low as 50 kg and height of 5 feet 1 inch, Urfi always flaunts an elegant personality. She also looks stunning when she lets her hair loose. While her eyes are brown in colour, they enhance her beauty. Further ahead, Urfi looks gorgeous when she wears unusual and weird outfits. In addition, she also has a small tattoo below her left ribcage.
|Height||in centimeters: 155 cm|
in meters: 1.55 m
in feet & inches: 5’ 1”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-34|
Career and Achievement
|Debut||TV: Tedi Medi Family (2015)|
Web Series: Puncch Beat 2 (2021)
As soon as Urfi came to Delhi, she started working as an assistant fashion designer. Later, when she arrived in Mumbai, she played the character of Avni Pant in Badde Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania. This TV series was shown on Sony TV in the year 2016. From 2016 to 2017, she further played the role of Chhaya in Chandra Nandini, which was running on Star Plus. Afterwards, she appeared as ‘Aarti’ in the series Meri Durga. This serial was also one of the TV series on Star Plus, which had received tremendous praise from the viewers. As time passed by, Urfi appeared as Kamini Joshi in SAB TV’s Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie.
Additionally, she also acted as Belly Kapoor in Bepannaah as telecasted through Colors TV. She further played the role of Piyali and Nandini in the serials, Jiji Maa and Daayan respectively. Next, she was one of the actresses in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ and Kasautii Zindagi Ki. The TV serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki was the last serial in which she acted in a great way. But, the television actress only became popular after the success of the serials Bepannaah’ and ‘Kasautii Zindagi Kii.’
In 2021, this young actress moved ahead with the reality show Big Boss OTT. But her journey with the reality show came to an end soon. She was voted out of the reality show in the first week. While the actress was nominated with Shamita Shetty and Jodi Bapat, the audience decided to evict her from the show. Urfi further hurled bad words at Zeeshan before leaving the show to everyone’s surprise.
Apart from everything else, Urfi had also danced elegantly with one of ‘Big Boss’ ex-contestants. She also danced with grace along with the model, Priyank Sharma. After a short period, people also observed Urfi performing in the web series ‘Shaadi Boys.’ The actress further played a major role in the “MTV F’ series.
In the future, Urfi plans to establish a Cancer Foundation. While she believes in humanity, she wants to open the foundation with the aim of offering remarkable treatment to patients.
Urfi had faced a few horrifying incidents when she was in the nascent phase of her career. She had to go through the casting couch experience during the initial days. But, Urfi said that she was fortunate enough to get out of the terrible experience and move ahead with her career. She also had to go through a dark phase when a producer conned her. The producer forced her to perform explicit scenes under the threat of sending her to jail.
Bio Data and Personal Life
|Date of Birth||15 October 1997|
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow|
|College/University||Amity University, Lucknow|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Mass Communication|
|Religious Views||Urfi does not have faith in Islam.|
In an interview, she said that she don’t believe in Islam and she don’t like the fact that Islam allows four weddings. Triple talaq was banned and she thought it was for the best.
|Tattoo||She has a feather tattoo on her left ribcage.|
|Controversy||In a series of Instagram stories, Urfi accused the casting director, Obed Afridi of exploiting young models. She said that Obed harassed girls sexually in exchange for modelling assignments. Further, she claimed that Obed did not give her money for her work.|
Later, 5 different girls have come up with similar statements. Various celebrities such as Priyank Sharma, Nikita Bhamidipati, and Arushi Handa supported Urfi by posting stories in agreement with her.
Urfi Javed was born on 15th October 1997 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Through the years, she was raised in a cultured Muslim family. After studying at the City Montessori School in Lucknow, Urfi pursued her Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from Amity University. But, as Urfi liked acting and dancing, she became famous among Indian television actresses. Urfi went through a rough phase in life when she was young.
While studying in school, someone uploaded her photographs on an adult website. Because of this, her father used to torture her physically for around two years. Moreover, her parents were not supportive of her, and her relatives started calling her a porn star. After facing such times, she suddenly fled from her home and her two sisters. As soon as she came to Delhi, she spent some time in a park for about a week. She later decided to look for a job to earn her livelihood.
Soon after the above incidents, Urfi’s father decided to marry again. But, everyone in her family wasn’t shocked by her father’s decision. Instead, it was a blessing because her entire family managed to get away from the torture and explore life without any restrictions.
Urfi Javed Lifestyle
As Urfi likes to stay in shape and maintain her body, she always leads a healthy lifestyle. The Indian actress visits the gym regularly to stay healthy and fit. She further claims that yoga helps her to rejuvenate her mind and soul. But, even when she mingles with a group, you will not observe her smoking or drinking alcohol.
The actress always likes to exude her style through stylish and casual outfits most of the time. But, when she buys clothes for her wardrobe, she loves purchasing black, red, and yellow-coloured dresses. She also likes to share many social media posts with trendy clothes. As per the recent news, Urfi has now purchased a pre-owned Jeep Compass. But, as she has been earning a lot for many years, she has already bought a Range Rover.
Relationship Status & Boyfriend
|Affairs/Boyfriends||She was in a relationship with Paras Kalnawat. They met each other on the sets of the TV serial Meri Durga. They broke up in 2017.|
As per sources, it is not observed that Urfi is leading a happy married life. But, she states that she was moving ahead with a relationship with Paras. However, as soon as both of them grew closer to each other, Urfi didn’t want to move further with the relationship. She said that she didn’t like the boy’s behaviour as he used to act like a child during numerous instances.
Urfi Javed Father & Family
|Parents||Father– Irfu Javed (not confirmed)|
Mother– Zakiya Sultana
|Siblings||Brother– Sameer Aslam|
Sister– Asfi Javed and Dolly Javed
Urfi has one more sibling whose name is unknown
Urfi Javed’s mother is Zakiya Sultana and according to some sources her father is Irfu Javed. Urfi has four siblings. Urfi’s father likes to remain anonymous and that is why we have never seen Urfi with her father. Urfi never mentions anything about her father in public and many people believe that Urfi and her father are not on good terms. There is no mention of her father from her end. Her mother however is seen with her in stories.
Among her siblings, Urusa Javed is the eldest sister, and she runs a business in the field of digital marketing. Besides, the other two sisters are beautiful, and they like to write blogs often. She also has a younger brother who shares a strong bond with Urfi. As time flew, Urfi was mistaken to be Javed Akthar’s granddaughter. People thought about the relationship because of her surname, Javed. But, Urfi told the Times of India that she is not related to or associated with Javed Akthar.
Urfi Javed TV Show and Web Series
Here is the complete list of TV shows and web series that include Urfi Javed.
|2016||Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania||Avni Pant|
|2016–2017||Chandra Nandini||Princess Chhaya|
|2017||Meri Durga||Aarti Singhania|
|2018||Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie|
Shravani Purohit/ Piyali Sehgal
|2020||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai|
Kasautii Zindagii Kay
Aye Mere Humsafar
|Advocate Shivani Bhatia|
|2021||Puncch Beat 2|
Bigg Boss OTT
Urfi Javed Hot Pic
Urfi Javed is known for extra hot and bold pics. She often goes bold in her photoshoots, making people admire her beauty a lot. Here are some of the hottest Urfi Javed hot pics.
Diet of Urfi Javed
As soon as she wakes up in the morning, she first drinks plenty of warm water. Subsequently, she enjoys a sumptuous breakfast with fruits and boiled eggs on the platter. She also enjoys oatmeal and cereals for breakfast to boost her physical strength. On the other hand, she prefers grilled vegetables and green salad when it’s time for lunch. On the whole, Urfi always follows a nutritious and balanced diet. Instead of rice, she loves eating dal, roti, and cooked vegetables for dinner.
Urfi Javed’s Net Worth
According to many sources, Urfi Javed is quite rich, and her net worth is estimated to be between Rs. 40 lakh and Rs. 55 lakh.
Additionally, when she is a part of the TV shows, she earns Rs 25,000 to Rs. 35 lakh every episode. Furthermore, as Urfi keeps on updating her social media profiles, she makes a lot of money through brand endorsements and promotional activities. It has now been found that Urfi earns around Rs. 1.8 crores every month and more than Rs. 22 crores annually. But, despite earning pretty well, Urfi leads a simple lifestyle. Whenever she doesn’t have any projects or any work, she likes to experiment with her appearance and with many style trends. Eventually, the Indian actress always garners attention through her bold sense of style.
Urfi Javed Hobbies & Interests
Whenever Urfi is not occupied with any work, she likes watching romantic movies and listening to Hindi songs. If she doesn’t have a busy schedule, she also likes to dance to melodious songs. Her favourite colour is blue and red, and her favourite destination is Shimla. The Indian actress is also fond of animals and loves spending some time with pets. Interestingly, Urfi also has a keen interest in books. Privilege by Jeanette Watts and 2 States by Chetan Bhagat are some of her favourite novels. She likes to eat Mughlai cuisine and lots of chocolates among different cuisines. If you go through her Instagram account, you will notice many snaps that she loves taking with different outfits. Whenever she doesn’t have any work, she never forgets to spend ample time with her family.
Urfi Javed’s Controversies
- If you come across the controversy with Farah Khan Ali, it is about Urfi’s dressing style. According to Farah Khan Ali, people should reprimand Urfi for her weird ways of dressing. The actress is under the wrong impression when she thinks people like her dressing style. But, when people come across her on the streets, they tend to make fun of her. With this in mind, Urfi said that she doesn’t care what people speak about her dressing style. She doesn’t understand why people don’t like the way she dresses. There will even be an incident during which people will not like their kids’ faces in the future. In that case, they can’t say that their kids should change their faces. Hence, the actress didn’t expect such remarks or statements from a jewellery designer. Farah must further ensure that she doesn’t offer such advice to star kids who roam around the city.
- There was another instance when people criticized Urfi’s most controversial clothes. They turned away their attention when they observed her wearing a pink sports bra. Later, many people didn’t like her backless dress. When the fabric didn’t cover her back completely, it seemed that she was exposing her marks and acne scars. People around the airport also didn’t like Urfi’s appearance when they saw her in unbuttoned pants. But, when Urfi noticed all the people’s reactions, she posted two pictures on Instagram. She also stated along with the caption that she could have edited the photos to hide the marks and acne scars. But, she actually doesn’t want to hide those blemishes across her back.
- Soon after her stint in Big Boss OTT, Urfi thought about being creative and posting her snap with a weird outfit. When people observed the photograph closely, they saw that the dress was a sleeveless mini outfit. With the video depicting her unique ensemble, many netizens reacted differently. This post was online only after the misbehaving guards’ controversy. In those instances, Urfi acted rudely to the guards because they didn’t allow her to attend an event. However, when the actress shared that the guards had mistreated her, they apologized later. They said it was some kind of miscommunication when Urfi was about to enter the venue. On the contrary, Urfi thought that the guards wouldn’t have misbehaved if she had entered the venue with a car and some bodyguards. If she had just barged in, it would have been a different situation. As she didn’t barge in, the guards should not have shown disrespect. According to her, she doesn’t think about showing off even when she can afford all the luxuries in life. Like the reporters, she also feels that she deserves respect.
- After getting into a dispute with Farah Khan Ali, Urfi got into a verbal argument with Kashmera Shah. The argument started when Kashmera said that Urfi is not popular in real life. Against such a sentence, the actress called Kashmera a bully and a stalker. She also accused Kashmera because of her remarks regarding her clothes and work. She said that she must not hate people for no reason. Consequently, Kashmera said that she knows the actress pretty well. She also said that she felt terrible for her when people used to take snaps openly on the street. If the actress had been educated, she would know more about Kashmera’s behaviour and attributes.
- In the past, Urfi has accused the casting director, Obed Afridi, of sexual assault. She posted many screenshots on her Instagram stories and said that the casting director had made weird statements. Once Priyanka Sharma came across the Instagram stories, she started supporting Urfi. She also shared a post that stated that Afridi behaved weirdly with one of her friends. While the casting director was chatting with Urfi a while back, he also told her to make a compromise for the music videos. But, Urfi refused and said that it’s not a crime to ask for money in return for what she does in the industry.
The Most Honest Interview Of Urfi Javed
Urfi Javed Social Media Account
This Indian actress has always updated her social media pages with what’s happening in her life. Here are the links to her social media accounts.
- Urfi Javed Instagram Account
- Urfi Javed Twitter Account – Unknow
- Urfi Javed Facebook
- Urfi Javed Wikipedia Page
- Urfi Javed Youtube Video
Unusual Facts about Urfi Javed
- Unlike many celebrities in the film industry, Urfi is quite educated. Even when she had got a degree in Mass Communication, she didn’t pace ahead with a career in news reporting and anchoring. Instead, she wanted to move forward with acting.
- Being active on social media all the time, Urfi has many followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. She has more than 100,000 followers on Facebook and 13,600 on Twitter. Once she’s free from her schedule, she keeps her followers updated with various events happening in her life.
- Urfi said that she could not act in ‘Anupama’ because of her boyfriend, Paras. She also broke the relationship with Paras due to his childish nature. Surprisingly, she thought about ending the relationship soon after a month when they fell in love.
- In an interview, Urfi said that a director had tagged her as a bad girl. Because of her character, she will not get any work in the industry. But, as she paced ahead in life, she was fortunate to play different roles in television serials.
- In addition to acting, Urfi has also been a part of many modelling events. She has further walked down the ramp in style for many famous designers.
- Despite hailing from a Muslim family, Urfi doesn’t believe in Islam. She revealed in Big Boss that she has been reading the Bhagwat Gita for a long time. She also doesn’t follow Islam because Muslim men are pretty dominating. Such men only want to control their wives in the community. The actress’s religious views are also different from others. She believes that nobody should be forced to follow any religion. Everybody should be given the freedom to choose what religion they wish to follow.
- There was a moment when Urfi had thought about committing suicide. She was going through a lean phase in life because she was not progressing with her career. But, as she became famous, she got opportunities to act in different television serials.
- Due to her beauty and elegant personality, Urfi Javed was selected as the brand ambassador of The Beauty Store. She also dresses up in weird outfits and likes singing rap songs.