Puja Bhardwaj was born on 15th July 1990 and is now 32 years. When she started her career, she initially worked as a voice-over artist and then worked with a regional channel and a local cable channel. After gaining a lot of experience, she joined NDTV India as a news anchor.
Biography of Puja Bharadwaj
Puja Bhardwaj is currently working with NDTV India as a writer, anchor, and producer. Furthermore, she also presents herself in a few shows on NDTV India. These shows are nothing but ‘Desh Pradesh’ and ‘City Center.’
|Full Name||Puja Bharadwaj|
|Date of Birth||15th July, 1990|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
Check Out: NDTV India News Anchors List: Female And Male News Anchors 2023 (With Photo)
This journalist always appears presentable when speaking in shows and delivering news. While her weight is 55 kg, her height is 1.68 m. She is also slim, and she keeps her hair loose when she is reporting any breaking news.
|Height in centimetres||168 m|
|Height in metres||1.68 m|
|Height in feet||5 ft. 6 inches|
|Weight in pounds||121 pounds|
Family Life and Education
Born on 15th July 1990, Puja was brought up in a middle-class family settled in Patna, Bihar. As far as her education is concerned, she has completed her studies at a good school in Patna.
Later, she completed her graduation from a college in Patna. But, as she moved ahead in her career, she has yet to get married to anybody. If her parents find a compatible match for her, she will think about getting married in the future.
|Puja’s Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Puja’s Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Puja’s Siblings||Not Known|
Puja Bharadwaj Career
Puja started her career and began working as a voice-over artist in her teens. When she started to lend her voice to many projects, she was 14 years old. But, when Puja decided to work in the media industry, she first worked with a local cable channel and then moved ahead with a regional news channel.
Later, she continued to work with NDTV India as a writer, producer, and news anchor. Beyond these roles, Puja is also known for her presentation skills in the shows, ‘City Center’ and ‘Desh Pradesh.’
Some Articles Based on Puja Bharadwaj’s Reports
Apart from being quite active on social media, you will come across many articles on the website of NDTV India. These articles are written based on what Puja has presented through her reports.
- Based on the report by Puja Bhardwaj, the team of NDTV published an article on 1st June 2022. While people in Mumbai observed a hike in COVID-19 cases, many individuals have to be proactive with testing the coronavirus. Moreover, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) officials also have to enhance the activities regarding testing to mitigate the risks of infection. Testing labs will also have to increase the staff significantly.
- In May 2022, NDTV published an article as per the report of Puja related to the case of actress Ketaki Chitale. The police considered arresting Ketaki because she had shared an ‘offensive’ post about Sharad Pawar. As the post went viral on different social media platforms, the police went to her house and seized her laptop and mobile phone.
- On 1st March 2022, Puja reported the news regarding Indian students who couldn’t leave Ukraine. But, as the country focused on evacuating the students, the students living in Sumy appealed for help. They said it was impossible to set off on a long journey because there was something wrong with the train tracks. The route was also full of many landmines till Kyiv.
Puja Bharadwaj Net Worth
Since Puja embarked on her career, she has always led a life of luxury. While she earns well through the shows and news reporting, her net worth is estimated to be between $500K and $1 million.
|Net Worth in USD||$1 million (estimated)|
|Net Worth in INR||INR 8.25 crores (estimated)|
Hobbies and Interests
Whenever Puja is not occupied with work, she travels to many destinations. Besides, she also likes to practice yoga to attain peace. Even following a non-vegetarian diet, she likes to stay fit and energetic. As she paces ahead in her career, she has always appreciated the presentation skills of Dr. Prannay Roy.
Social Media Profiles
Like many news presenters, Puja likes to stay active on social media. So, let’s go through what she posts on different websites.
On Twitter, Puja always likes to post more about the places she has traveled over the years. You will also come across a post depicting the show’s telecast, ‘Desh Pradesh,’ at 7 pm.
If you go through the Instagram profile of Puja, you will immediately know that the journalist likes to stay trendy. Moreover, a recent post on Instagram also depicts to tribute to Indian soldiers.
Facts Regarding Puja Bharadwaj
- In December 2021, Puja had thought about covering girls’ views in Mumbai when Narendra Modi said that the minimum age of girls before marriage should be 18 years. However, the government presented the intention in 2020 that the boy and the girl should be of the same age.
- Puja doesn’t like TRPs as she continues to advance in her career. She told a reporter that the news channel doesn’t take TRPs on a serious note. But, when the industry moves ahead, it considers the rating to determine success. Because of this, the industry doesn’t show informative shows through which the team can expect better engagement. Moreover, as the channel considers the rating, they are compelled to switch to tabloid-style programming.
- While Puja continues to work with NDTV India, she loved working with the news series, ‘Cinema Ke Sikander’ and ‘Major Incidents of Bollywood.’
- Puja always wanted to soar high in her career. But, she says that if she hadn’t got the opportunity to be a reporter, then she would have worked as a counselor. Besides, she would have always loved to guide individuals and show them the right path.
- As Puja paces ahead in her career, she has always dreamed of working with TLC and Fox Traveller TV channels. Both these channels feature shows on traveling and lifestyle.
- Besides covering breaking news, Puja has also reported about the movement at the Aarey forest. This is evident because many individuals had observed her when the Save Aarey Forest Protest gathered momentum.
- Even when Puja is busy with her schedule, she always likes to spend some time with her friends. Besides, she also likes to involve herself in many Hindu festivals.
Currently, Puja is famous for her presentation skills and the different shows on NDTV India.
Actually, Puja still needs to be married to somebody. But, if her parents seek a suitable man, she will consider her marriage.